8,018 chatty comments by "senor135"
- Posted Nov 21, 2009 4:49pm PST l4d2 that is all
- Posted Nov 20, 2009 3:09pm PST anyone try evochron much? i think i played the demo a bit, and if im remembering the right game, it allowed the player to fly in from space...
- Posted Nov 20, 2009 3:07pm PST "to see what they could do on a platform without limits." ermm... no i think they just wanted money. i doubt they were concerned or interested...
- Posted Nov 20, 2009 2:57pm PST and... it said....
- Posted Nov 20, 2009 1:34am PST you've all got it wrong... obviously he needs more ram
- Posted Nov 20, 2009 1:27am PST *FBI*
- Posted Nov 20, 2009 12:57am PST ahh i see, when it's put that way i can see the problem. It does really remove the sense of urgency.
- Posted Nov 20, 2009 12:56am PST Aren't side quests part of the role play experience, at least when they fit in well with the game? I don't see how it breaks role play at all to...
- Posted Nov 19, 2009 4:10am PST kinda ruins the thread though
- Posted Nov 19, 2009 4:03am PST i dont know either
- Posted Nov 19, 2009 3:49am PST holy crap http://www.fukung.net/v/17993/8d1a101da39aeed4901ca662d101ea75.jpg
- Posted Nov 19, 2009 3:42am PST install a hidden camera in your room, then when you catch him, call the cops
- Posted Nov 19, 2009 2:56am PST wow... just wow. we've all seen pirate baby cabana battle yes?
- Posted Nov 18, 2009 11:46pm PST hahaha
- Posted Nov 18, 2009 11:46pm PST hitting comfirmed