2,142 chatty comments by "seanisdabomb"
- Posted Nov 17, 2017 3:01pm PST Don't know about the "best," but I would stick to a wired mount since wireless charging will be slower than what you can otherwise achieve, and...
- Posted Nov 15, 2017 11:15am PST Geez, I hope they fix this! I was definitely stuttering and dropping below 60 even on "medium in bf1 at 1440p with a 1070.
- Posted Nov 13, 2017 1:30pm PST British version looks like it will be out Nov. 27th: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0758M9XJ8/?tag=bluraycom-21
- Posted Nov 01, 2017 9:03am PDT Me, ha. I had some pet health issues come up that take priority.
- Posted Oct 31, 2017 5:16pm PDT No, this was The Fifth Element director Luc Besson. He also wrote and directed Lucy, which was another "cool" cinematic miss.
- Posted Oct 31, 2017 2:19pm PDT Also, are these people actually diagnosed officially on their own, or are these cases typically diagnosed by BPD's spouse and/or the spouse's...
- Posted Oct 31, 2017 2:15pm PDT What are some typical big signs (or anecdotal) that you are with someone with Borderline Personality Disorder?
- Posted Oct 30, 2017 2:20pm PDT Has 1 hdmi 2.0 port, so should be able to do 1080p @ 120hz, probably not 4k at 120hz.
- Posted Oct 30, 2017 1:38pm PDT Maybe this as an example? https://www.cdw.com/shop/products/Dell-Advanced-4K-Laser-S718QL-DLP-projector-LAN/4828531.aspx
- Posted Oct 14, 2017 2:48pm PDT B613 Is no joke man
- Posted Oct 11, 2017 10:45am PDT This is also my take on sunglasses. Buy a bunch of cheap pairs so you can have them handy in each place that you need them, including backups in...
- Posted Oct 04, 2017 8:35pm PDT Be careful though; like all sugary beverages, they can help give you the diabeetus
- Posted Oct 04, 2017 8:33pm PDT I gave in and feed both of my cats the specific type of wet food they like 3 times a day. Then they still eat the dry food in the off hours.
- Posted Oct 04, 2017 1:09pm PDT I like that they switch to mono automatically if I want to use 1 earbud at a time for work. Each bud maintains full functionality on its own as...
- Posted Oct 04, 2017 10:48am PDT There is an app on the apple app store fwiw.