1,973 chatty comments by "sarcaz"
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 10:44pm PDT Some of the maps keep going on and on in ways that blow my mind. The first game was kind of claustrophobic in that regard, but the second is nearly...
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 7:37pm PST I'm stopped a few months ago, got my fill of raiding. Coming back for new Xpac though.
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 4:31pm PST I kept getting rolled last night in veteran. Some were dumb mistakes, but alot seemed that they were spawning everyone island every wave of guys....
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 1:00pm PST Not sure, I'd imagine it would be.
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 12:36pm PST You had to do them through custom game to open them up in quick play.
- Posted Mar 06, 2018 10:41pm PST It's great. Combat is fantastic, and the maps are good.
- Posted Mar 06, 2018 1:05am PST PHONE SCREEN BURN IN My phone now has screen burn in courtesy of Shacknews! I've got a the word Thread burnt into the screen from shackbrowse....
- Posted Mar 05, 2018 3:53pm PST Vermintide 2! Really need to get better at my positioning, I routinely get knocked out due to walking myself into a corner.
- Posted Mar 05, 2018 3:52pm PST I know someone who didn't know that the Vietnam War happened. I still facepalm over it.
- Posted Mar 04, 2018 10:00pm PST It isn't as elaborate of a combat system, but it feels just as good.
- Posted Mar 04, 2018 9:21pm PST I'd say it's up there with Dark Messiah. That game had some good bloody combat too!
- Posted Mar 04, 2018 8:16pm PST Add me on Steam if you want, name is the same as it is here. If I'm on when you are just shoot me an invite.
- Posted Mar 04, 2018 8:06pm PST Some of the special spawns are crazy. Having an ogre, whirlwind dude and an assassin all at once is hectic, but it's super satisfying coming out...
- Posted Mar 04, 2018 7:47pm PST They really nailed the combat. I really do feel like I'm chopping them up due to sound and animation.
- Posted Mar 04, 2018 7:47pm PST He has a flamethrower at some point, so I'd say that's a big +