13,413 chatty comments by "rudds"
- Posted Aug 30, 2017 1:53pm PDT Thought I'd casually stop by a store and pick up a Switch now that there's a game on it I want to play (Mario + Rabbids) but LOL NOPE. How naive. I...
- Posted Aug 29, 2017 3:11pm PDT You can literally donate your old USB flash drives to exactly this effort. http://www.flashdrivesforfreedom.org/
- Posted Aug 20, 2017 8:47am PDT The hole you're digging for yourself is almost too deep to climb out of, keep going.
- Posted Aug 16, 2017 7:42am PDT Failing to complete Reconstruction is the biggest mistake this country ever made, and I say that as someone born and raised in the South.
- Posted Aug 14, 2017 5:57pm PDT How far in before you start getting the visual novel stuff? I haven't seen it yet.
- Posted Aug 13, 2017 9:34am PDT The purpose of public statues and monuments is to venerate the people and ideas they depict. This is so easy to understand that at this point I...
- Posted Aug 12, 2017 7:20pm PDT So much of the world is moving on without the United States in so many ways.
- Posted Aug 11, 2017 2:04pm PDT If NK uses nukes, the Kim regime is done and probably any semblance of a sovereign North Korea under any leadership along with it. They don't have...
- Posted Aug 09, 2017 9:40am PDT Yes, absolutely. It's the main way they disseminate their garbage.
- Posted Aug 08, 2017 3:42pm PDT I assume you know why we stopped doing duck-and-cover drills when we went from atomic to thermonuclear weapons.
- Posted Jul 31, 2017 5:48pm PDT Yeah I was just like *chef's kiss* when I read that section. Please, by all means, go ahead.
- Posted Jul 31, 2017 10:17am PDT Yeah, Nixon was at 24 approve three days before he resigned, so I'd buy that. http://historyinpieces.com/research/nixon-approval-ratings
- Posted Jul 30, 2017 11:57am PDT Not sure if it's a bigger problem in Silicon Valley than other places, but I feel like I see a "look at these shitty people stealing packages off...
- Posted Jul 30, 2017 10:15am PDT This is the most poignant, beautifully written thing by a foreigner about America I've seen since the election. Some of the language in it is...
- Posted Jul 30, 2017 9:34am PDT This is a terrible post, congratulations.