49,977 chatty comments by "roushimsx"
- Posted Sep 08, 2002 6:56am PDT Jesus. I must have gotten lucky all of this time. I don't think I'll be doing that anymore! That's fucking sick. Who the hell would do that?
- Posted Sep 08, 2002 6:50am PDT wait for the guard to walk into the house, then run up to the car and hit your use key
- Posted Sep 08, 2002 6:16am PDT i saw the trailer for kung fu mod v3 or whatever and filled my drawers. quite impressive
- Posted Sep 08, 2002 6:12am PDT ...I still don't own Max Payne. I need to pick that up this winter.
- Posted Sep 08, 2002 6:10am PDT The "driver support" is the reason why I'm glad to be rid of it. *shudder*
- Posted Sep 08, 2002 6:02am PDT I'm pretty damn impressed with the onboard audio on this MSI KT3 Ultra2 board. It's quite excellent. I had pretty low expectations of how it'd turn...
- Posted Sep 08, 2002 5:57am PDT bought ABBA Gold yesterday to replace the one I left at home a few years ago and my sister stole.. ripping to OGG right now. I have no idea why.
- Posted Sep 08, 2002 5:51am PDT Tecmo Bowl, anyone? Anyone know a good NES emulator with Kaillera support?
- Posted Sep 08, 2002 5:50am PDT That one mode in UT2k3 looks cool. What's it called? Bombing Run? UT-QPong? Something like that? I'll probably buy it as long as they don't ask...
- Posted Sep 08, 2002 5:10am PDT Comanche 4 engine
- Posted Sep 08, 2002 4:23am PDT i never beat any of them.
- Posted Sep 08, 2002 3:45am PDT Have you tried uncensored cosplay bukkake ? Something about Sailor Moon getting a facial from 80 guys gets me going, even after a shitty day of...
- Posted Sep 08, 2002 3:37am PDT the AI makes mistakes in the race level too. I've seen another car swerve into and take out the red car more than once, and I've seen the other...
- Posted Sep 08, 2002 12:26am PDT or you could let go of the gas a little bit before you get to a turn and then glide through it. On the small S curve, don't hold the gas either,...
- Posted Sep 07, 2002 9:57pm PDT www.grisoft.com