5,652 chatty comments by "rms"
- Posted Dec 05, 2010 9:42pm PST is your motherboard sata3 (I dunno macs)? If so I think only Corsair has sata3 drives presently. I'll insist on that when I buy next year.
- Posted Dec 03, 2010 3:08pm PST So annoying that people are unaware there was a System Shock 1, and that it was better than the sequel.
- Posted Nov 30, 2010 4:39pm PST Big thumbs up on the article! Still waiting for that title that will push me over the edge to buying another wheel for my pc, maybe this will be it!
- Posted Nov 30, 2010 4:36pm PST Thanks for this! A good read.
- Posted Nov 30, 2010 8:42am PST Aftermarket cooler, or a replacement fan if you contact techsupp.
- Posted Nov 30, 2010 7:18am PST Please. It's ladle.
- Posted Nov 30, 2010 7:15am PST But if you want to try, get Inox spraylube from a good hardware store. It's non-conductive, safe for plastics & electronics etc. I've used it on...
- Posted Nov 30, 2010 7:06am PST This will be a nice gift maulla. I did glance at the bios page for this mobo, and the latest bios supports even the x6 cpus, so no worries. But...
- Posted Nov 29, 2010 7:56am PST I finished 4 ultras this year, a 100 & 3 50s. My performance really was awful though, deathmarching the final miles and finishing near last in all...
- Posted Nov 29, 2010 7:36am PST I started it but was completely lost in combat, and soon gave up.
- Posted Nov 28, 2010 5:14pm PST The reason Netflix gives for not including closed captioning for foreign films is the quantity of computer processing required, as detailed above.
- Posted Nov 27, 2010 7:45am PST I'm looking for one also, so I can ditch this old gamecube+crt+vcr, but still play a few gamecube classics.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 9:09pm PST The ensemble cast was a disaster. Two-gun Machete and a samurai? Oy. Predator 1 was believable because the team was a team, not a random...
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 9:01pm PST Whare is Waga!
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 6:15pm PST Thanks for this, very welcome