5,740 chatty comments by "rms"
- Posted Jul 08, 2011 2:59pm PDT Yes, this is a re-write of an 80's joke about, you guessed it, HMOs. Remember those?
- Posted Jul 08, 2011 9:02am PDT This actually worked for Arma2, I hope it's the full game. GMG's website response is slow, be patient.
- Posted Jul 08, 2011 6:45am PDT shotgun
- Posted Jul 07, 2011 9:15am PDT Hope he gets this working with Blood & Outlaws. I can still hear the evil priest's screams of flaming death, and Outlaws' soundtrack in my head.
- Posted Jul 07, 2011 8:02am PDT The remake is lousy. Stick with the original.
- Posted Jul 02, 2011 7:10am PDT L4D2 ?
- Posted Jun 30, 2011 6:44am PDT No, Dead Alive. Rent it, Watch it, Live it!
- Posted Jun 30, 2011 6:23am PDT Yes! I laughed out loud at that.
- Posted Jun 19, 2011 7:31am PDT I just got an LG 50PV400 50" plasma from Costco for $700 yesterday, as it seemed like quite a bargain. I'm wondering if this was a bad purchase...
- Posted Jun 18, 2011 9:22am PDT It really isn't that hard. Use your NV to spot where they are and make sure you're in cover when they're looking your way. No more difficult than...
- Posted Jun 16, 2011 7:41am PDT I have the 640GB version of this, and love it. Quiet and fast.
- Posted Jun 16, 2011 7:04am PDT Well, looks like every single person in this thread enjoyed it, but really it was a dud. In a high-end 3D theatre on release day, and only the...
- Posted Jun 13, 2011 8:13am PDT You'll want a vertical mouse with that setup: http://www.evoluent.com/
- Posted Jun 12, 2011 12:48pm PDT If you haven't played resurrection of evil, it's quite good.
- Posted Jun 08, 2011 4:38pm PDT In Descent, where this really mattered, I used the keypad. Yes, I had to push the keyboard way over to the left.