5,024 chatty comments by "rms"
- Posted Feb 14, 2007 5:09pm PST HL1 had a similar scene did it not, with multiple levels of grating around a rocket? Or am I confusing it with another recent FPS?
- Posted Jan 10, 2006 6:56am PST Is this a known bug? I get this all the time on my nforce2+6800gt system. rms
- Posted Dec 28, 2005 2:35pm PST Check out Weapon Strategy guides too. Most weapons have Exclusive upgrades after you max out the stats. Also, there are additional weapons...
- Posted Dec 28, 2005 10:54am PST Used Gamecube and Resident Evil 4
- Posted Dec 13, 2005 5:00pm PST I will never forgive UT for favoring colored light weapon spam over precision and location-specific damage. The original Unreal1 weapons were as...
- Posted Nov 07, 2005 3:22pm PST Christ, man. There are buildings called libraries that have these for free. Good choices though, look for _Altered Carbon_ too, for more recent...
- Posted Oct 05, 2005 4:57pm PDT I say the X800XL 512mb model. Clearly faster in COD2! rms
- Posted Oct 01, 2005 10:59am PDT I have the solution: Reduced texture resolution at 1600x1200. The Game is 'autodetecting' less videoram present when you set this resolution on...
- Posted Sep 27, 2005 11:00am PDT Agree. I'm in the bitter CE owner crowd also. A $10 discount for CE owners would have translated into a purchase from me, and now they get...
- Posted Sep 26, 2005 9:19am PDT I strongly agree. Collector's Edition owners were screwed badly in Valve's spat with Vivendi.
- Posted Sep 11, 2005 10:37am PDT eh? emails? How do I access those
- Posted Sep 03, 2005 7:32am PDT Retail Buyers still out of luck I guess. I guess $85 spent on the Collector's Edition isn't enough money for them.
- Posted Aug 23, 2005 7:50am PDT And the Best Weapons. U1 > UT
- Posted Aug 19, 2005 5:10pm PDT Tenebrae2 ? I would really like to see this released, and moving the codebase to Q3 would be a good move. rms
- Posted Jul 06, 2005 1:01pm PDT More proof that an individual person is worthless in Asia. rms