4,499 chatty comments by "rmjackson"
- Posted Apr 28, 2005 3:09am PDT Check out http://thephpwtf.com/ Pretty good stuff there as well =)
- Posted Feb 04, 2007 6:48am PST Please invite Nzeer, hes a monk in the tursh starting area.
- Posted Jul 09, 2007 12:23pm PDT i got a few pownce invites too, SM me for an invite.
- Posted Jul 09, 2007 7:14pm PDT 6 months of unholy torture in my household before the little man starting sleeping better... Sleep deprivation is a brilliant terroristic tactic.
- Posted Oct 17, 2007 2:16pm PDT Its either shift+close_with_X or ctrl+close_with_X and the window will remember its last location, thus opening on the same...
- Posted Oct 17, 2007 4:49pm PDT Can i get an invite to the shacknews steam group steam id = nzeer
- Posted Oct 21, 2007 2:25pm PDT Anyone have a Mythos beta invite to share ?? =)
- Posted Oct 21, 2007 4:37pm PDT indeed!, thank you sir..
- Posted Oct 31, 2007 11:56am PDT yes, if you allow remote connections from machines other than vista on the vista machine. (has to do with the version rdp).
- Posted Nov 23, 2007 6:16am PST Envy for ubuntu will take care fo that for you, does ATI and NV now. Its just a .deb you install then run under sudo:...
- Posted Nov 23, 2007 1:46pm PST o.O ...
- Posted Nov 23, 2007 5:26pm PST sudo apt-cache search will get you anything you need in the furture, or just sudo synaptic to launch the gui package manager (frontend...
- Posted Nov 28, 2007 2:53pm PST plz2bwatching: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjXpS0rEfDk WPA2 afaik is still secure.
- Posted Dec 12, 2007 4:24pm PST You can utilize a using statement on any object that implements iDisposable...handy if you are writing your own classes =)
- Posted Dec 15, 2007 8:35am PST Seppuku is the only true answer for this true lack of character =(