171,147 chatty comments by "riptyde"
- Posted Apr 11, 2001 10:35am PDT It's the Big Xtra with a new name
- Posted May 02, 2001 10:41am PDT stay away from the ranch flavored ones, tho... omg you can brush your teeth for 30 minutes and still stink.
- Posted May 10, 2001 8:18am PDT Sheesh, I already pay $40 for a 100 pack of 80-min Fujis. If its going up 350% over that I will start crying.
- Posted May 11, 2001 5:21pm PDT Eh, same reason they called it Super VGA... just sounds neat... an and your average mindless consumer buys whatever sounds neat.
- Posted May 14, 2001 1:28pm PDT Oh hell yeah, that new cherry mountain dew stuff kicks ass. Anybody found a place to get it besides 7-11? Grocery stores don't seem to be...
- Posted May 14, 2001 7:36pm PDT Aruba to Afghanistan... 1 in 46,367. I don't like those odds.
- Posted May 14, 2001 7:45pm PDT I don't think it works quite like that, but nevertheless I think I'll avoid any flights where goats can walk around in the passenger cabin. :)
- Posted May 16, 2001 3:11am PDT Yeah, Bart calls an Australian boy collect and asks him which way the water swirls.
- Posted May 21, 2001 11:18am PDT the postal service is a tards. "lets see... they'd rather send free e-mails than pay 33c to mail a letter. i know, if we raise it to 34c then...
- Posted May 24, 2001 7:13pm PDT mmm, rum cake...
- Posted Jun 15, 2001 8:31am PDT Trouble with the ladies, Ace?
- Posted Jun 15, 2001 11:38pm PDT Just got back from seeing "Tomb Raider". In my opinion, yes, it did suck sooooo badly in sooooo many ways, but that just made it so very amusing...
- Posted Jun 20, 2001 8:33pm PDT Asus A7M
- Posted Jun 23, 2001 5:49am PDT I saw a website for a company that sells arcade machines... Star Wars Trilogy (the sit-down version) costs like $15,000
- Posted Jun 27, 2001 12:46pm PDT try living within 400 feet of the springfield interchange construction. that's always fun to deal with.