1,377 chatty comments by "ripper9"
- Posted Jul 30, 2005 4:43pm PDT This game looks amazing, I'm surprised I've never heard of this game series before.
- Posted Jul 30, 2005 8:55pm PDT So what is this game like? Is it similiar to Homeworld?
- Posted Nov 29, 2005 4:29pm PST Someone get Ebert a copy of Grim Fandango quick.
- Posted Mar 16, 2006 11:44am PST Great article Remo, TLJ was and still is a great game. I can't wait for this game to come out. Now if we can only get another installment of Monkey...
- Posted Mar 22, 2006 6:58am PST I'm really glad I didn't buy Special Forces or Euro Forces.
- Posted Mar 22, 2006 7:31am PST I think that the worst part about this whole ordeal was that there was a "mech" mod in development before BF2 was released, but DICE blacklisted...
- Posted Mar 23, 2006 10:30am PST No, but Tim has said it's his greatest idea yet, so it should be amazing.
- Posted May 06, 2006 10:30am PDT Can't wait for this game to come out. I hope the Shack can get the same images without that IGN logo in the corner.
- Posted May 06, 2006 10:43am PDT Sometime in 2007.
- Posted May 09, 2006 8:59am PDT My thoughts exactly.
- Posted May 12, 2006 7:58am PDT I'm using it too. Awesome lighting and coo looking alien.
- Posted May 20, 2006 3:26pm PDT It looks amazing, you can fly anywhere in the world, and it really feels alive this time around.
- Posted May 22, 2006 9:40am PDT Yeah, but what is the limit to evolcing the engine? Is it possible that the Source engine will be able to make Battlefield 2 sized maps with no...
- Posted May 31, 2006 9:27am PDT http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=d940832c684ec9a48475926a07af7185&threadid=442173
- Posted May 31, 2006 8:58pm PDT LoL at the pornography on the PSP story......what does the media have against gaming?