208 chatty comments by "rickyfitz"
- Posted Oct 18, 2004 11:47am PDT well... it's gold. but do we really feel different now? not unless it's got limitless potenssscial...
- Posted Nov 12, 2004 11:45am PST I don't think it's funny.
- Posted Nov 24, 2004 8:12am PST Thus this mean no more GOOD Civ games? Just like those... oh, how were they called? Wheel of time? No. Anyway, they sucked!
- Posted Dec 31, 2004 3:21pm PST The thing that struck me most about my HL2 experience was that I enjoyed it the most when it felt like a really interactive movie rather than a...
- Posted Oct 24, 2005 11:19am PDT Actually the new Oblivion theme kinda sucks. Very reminiscent of Guild Wars' music, not Morrowinds, as it is supposed to be. Bah.
- Posted Mar 27, 2006 8:14am PST True, very well thought out. Still - I'd say even over-ambitious at times.
- Posted Apr 25, 2006 2:23pm PDT That's a stupid theory. You don't have to finish games. You don't HAVE to finish books. Sucky game, buggy game - don't finish. You get bored by a...
- Posted Jul 29, 2006 4:33am PDT I'd just like to say I don't care about C&C since... mhm... Tiberian Sun? Was that the name? Part I ftw.
- Posted Dec 20, 2006 2:25am PST Confusing a spider for a kitty is kinda funny at least. The comic strip is not -.-
- Posted Jan 17, 2007 11:55am PST I think Ben Schneider should work for Blizzard.
- Posted Jan 19, 2007 2:16am PST Yay for a new MTM
- Posted Feb 17, 2007 2:27pm PST In my opinion the X-Com series has marked a milestone in the history of computer gaming, so please show respect dear developers
- Posted Feb 17, 2007 2:32pm PST Not Blizzard polish.
- Posted Feb 17, 2007 4:46pm PST With polish I was referring to things that look like "unfinished" i.e. really nasty bugs/problems, like the sound stuttering issue with early HL2,...
- Posted Mar 27, 2007 7:54am PDT Oblivion, you got your hype.