150 chatty comments by "rhodesbe"
- Posted Jul 22, 2004 10:54am PDT i like nothing speak.
- Posted Jul 23, 2004 11:46am PDT Some [music] for your shack ears. Me and a friend swinging in a tree... . . . http://www.nocircleno.com/index.php?loco=farewell
- Posted Aug 25, 2004 8:20am PDT OMG this review of Doom 3 is so dead on and funny. http://www.quartertothree.com/inhouse/columns/86/
- Posted Aug 25, 2004 8:42am PDT It does help that I agree with his take on the game. It just got plain boring at the end. But it was fun for a bit. On to the next game.
- Posted Aug 25, 2004 8:45am PDT O' come on. Insult cuz you have a problem with the article/opinion. No need for that.
- Posted Sep 02, 2004 9:53am PDT I second that, keep trying.
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 9:12am PDT I totally agree. This game just got boring. It didn't suck by any means but it just got old.
- Posted Sep 20, 2004 6:26am PDT Did you people see this article on GameSpot? http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/09/20/news_6107712.html Valve and Half-Life 2 is so much Drama...
- Posted Sep 23, 2004 6:14am PDT Just more reason to use another browser. No big deal. Either upgrade or use FireFox. And FireFox is free. ( even though I like XP more than 2000 )
- Posted Sep 23, 2004 9:18am PDT always seems to work for Apple and their os updates.
- Posted Sep 29, 2004 6:46am PDT Ya I'm in on Steam. At least you get something right away when you buy the game. That's pretty cool.
- Posted Sep 29, 2004 6:48am PDT ya because we all know that Deathmatch is so cool ( blah! ) Whatever deathmatch needs to die. Boring.......
- Posted Sep 30, 2004 9:43am PDT prices go up, downloading goes up. o yeah, bring it on.
- Posted Sep 30, 2004 11:00am PDT I love living in an imaginary world....
- Posted Sep 30, 2004 6:50pm PDT Bush is a broken record. And unfortunately a lot of people are easily brainwashed. It works for commercials.