225 chatty comments by "revolver6"
- Posted Dec 01, 2002 11:07am PST Always fun to see geeks being judgemental. Come on. You're GEEKS.
- Posted Dec 01, 2002 11:12am PST What would you classify as "context"?
- Posted Dec 01, 2002 11:13am PST Just a person. And you?
- Posted Dec 01, 2002 11:17am PST Choose something healthy. We don't need any more fat and lazy Americans. Unless you are already fat and lazy. In which case, carry on.
- Posted Dec 01, 2002 11:19am PST He's good. He runs alot, and he's good at it. But one wonders... does he run because he likes to, or because he has to?
- Posted Dec 01, 2002 11:22am PST Mmm. I'd say 18. But if you were religious, you'd understand why religious people raise their children the way they do. To a believer, it's the...
- Posted Dec 01, 2002 11:39am PST I can agree with that. But as with many things, religion is more than the sum of it's parts. Not to mention that Islam and other major...
- Posted Dec 01, 2002 11:50am PST Well, it's chicks with small mouths that are supposed to make the average guy say mmmmmm. Get it?
- Posted Dec 01, 2002 11:59am PST Edging toward maturity. Be happy for yourself.
- Posted Dec 01, 2002 12:05pm PST Gimmicks are lame. Just play the damn guitar.
- Posted Dec 01, 2002 12:28pm PST Go outside.
- Posted Dec 01, 2002 12:34pm PST Ouch. Good luck.
- Posted Dec 01, 2002 12:43pm PST Consoles are one of the few things that will cause some kids to brag, "mine's smaller than yours."
- Posted Dec 01, 2002 12:53pm PST The release of the XBox is a significant company milestone. The depth of the financial sinkhole it has/will become will be an even greater milestone.
- Posted Dec 01, 2002 1:00pm PST Chevelle - Comfortable Liar