95 chatty comments by "remorse-"
- Posted Dec 20, 2000 12:06am PST Its a whole new engine? Looks almost exact same as commandos 1, which had pretty good gfx then.
- Posted Jan 30, 2001 1:15pm PST They should start remaking games for regular NES so we can download the 16k catridges and play em on the pc, ya!:/
- Posted Jan 30, 2001 1:20pm PST Uh no shit Zapp0, but playing NES is hilarious as hell, better than anything right now for most of it :D
- Posted Jan 31, 2001 11:07am PST Meh, AMD still swons Intel.
- Posted Jan 31, 2001 3:37pm PST Uhh can we say graphics card monopoly is about to come :|
- Posted Feb 15, 2001 6:19pm PST Now we all know Steve Gibson is an alias for Randy Constan, Peter Pan extraordinaire!
- Posted May 11, 2001 2:55pm PDT gg download accelerator, a nice 550kps
- Posted Oct 15, 2001 8:02pm PDT think blizzard said 400mhz with 64mb ram and 16 or 32 mb vid card(can't remember) in a Q&A a few weeks back
- Posted Oct 18, 2001 12:54am PDT I just saw dancing elmos, now they are gone :o
- Posted Nov 12, 2001 3:33pm PST still in HL engine? rofl
- Posted Nov 13, 2001 3:21pm PST Finally got my hands on GTA3 at blockbuster, play it for 5 minutes, freezes. I look at cd, scratched beyond belief, i play again, turn off radio...
- Posted Nov 14, 2001 6:06pm PST At quakecon this was in pre-alpha according to Raven, i guess we will see what 6 months can do to it...
- Posted Dec 13, 2001 12:11pm PST does anyone care about this? the single player was a little better than i thought but it still was nothing incredible and it took a whole 5-6...
- Posted Dec 13, 2001 12:59pm PST BTW Maarten they did make an announcement for the modding and editing, they are including gmax with Renegade, its like 3d studio max minus some...
- Posted Dec 13, 2001 1:07pm PST sorry:[