19,572 chatty comments by "reelbk"
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 4:15pm PDT I finished reading it. Not going to share the details of this one with my wife :/ profoundly sad.
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 4:14pm PDT Get everyone you know out there. It's such important work. You rock.
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 3:03pm PDT From Canada because empathy is universal. https://www.dropbox.com/s/11y1w6b63yn3lu9/dono..jpg?dl=0 You're a gentleman's gentleman haiku.
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 1:46pm PDT That's just expected. The industrial complex demands it otherwise the GDP will collapse.
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 1:37pm PDT The City
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 9:18am PDT Your last point is the most dangerous part of this whole situation: how they are justifying all their actions as a means of discouraging illegal...
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 9:02am PDT Awesome, I hope many others are doing the same. This situation will anger anyone with the slightest bit of conscience, so those not paying...
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 8:53am PDT People rioting... That sounds like an emergency to me.
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 8:50am PDT Saddest lol
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 8:49am PDT Any American who actively spends time in trump dump and isn't writing to their reps, calling, doing what they sensibly can to change this is...
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 8:33am PDT Step 1 is organize a mass of people through the same platforms that enable this polarized political situation. Then they flood the city.
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 8:29am PDT I've got to read that.
- Posted Jun 16, 2018 7:37pm PDT them emotions
- Posted Jun 16, 2018 6:27pm PDT Mine's a teacher as well.
- Posted Jun 16, 2018 5:48pm PDT I saw my first one at the grocery store this week. It definitely caught my attention. Looks great imo.