18,193 chatty comments by "reelbk"
- Posted Feb 29, 2008 8:34pm PST For the first 30 - 40 mins, I thought it was a fictional documentary because of the Bill character. that's how fucked he is.
- Posted Feb 29, 2008 8:32pm PST sickor
- Posted Feb 29, 2008 8:00pm PST Nice freaking car. That's the one with the rotary engine, isn't it?
- Posted Feb 29, 2008 7:52pm PST Does anyone know about a good NTFS un-erase tool that works at the cluster level? I've tried the rinky-dinky ones but they don't pull anything....
- Posted Feb 28, 2008 10:24pm PST That ain't no McLovin'. McLovin' looks famished to an Etheopian degree, this dude's plump.
- Posted Feb 28, 2008 10:19pm PST NEW INTERNET FUN (TO ME) http://www.clarkandmichael.com/index.php?id=3010 I just found this yesterday, and I don't know if word has got out...
- Posted Feb 28, 2008 10:13pm PST Christ, I just read about it on Wiki. I always thought Katrina was the worst storm to hit the U.S ... apparently not. It's too bad, because it's...
- Posted Feb 28, 2008 10:09pm PST 1 beer and AZN? She must not have been paying attention.
- Posted Feb 28, 2008 9:50pm PST That soundtrack was awesome as hell.
- Posted Feb 28, 2008 9:41pm PST I done drove down to Galveston when I was in Houston and that place was pretty strange. It seemed like it would be some awesome resort town, but...
- Posted Feb 28, 2008 9:38pm PST I liked PI more. A big ugly floating tree has nothing on a drill in the skull.
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 9:53pm PST Dude, that looks really nice. Uh... could I get that nice solar system BG that you have on your desktop?
- Posted Feb 25, 2008 8:35pm PST Beer is what took out my SNES in University. I think you may be fucked, but at least you have a loaf of bread to eat.
- Posted Feb 25, 2008 6:00pm PST Your children will be very well fed!
- Posted Feb 25, 2008 5:06pm PST I can't keep track of these passwords. Is it in the steam group?