5,288 chatty comments by "redshak"
- Posted Apr 30, 2018 6:47am PDT Secret of Evermore is such a great B game. I probably rented it like 7 times.
- Posted Apr 30, 2018 6:37am PDT POLL: What were the 2 words? My vote: "Terrible Show"
- Posted Apr 30, 2018 6:31am PDT Or it's a little boat trip and the head starts going oh where was I...and then you dock again and he goes oh ok we'll finish that later.
- Posted Apr 30, 2018 6:29am PDT That would be like winning the lottery
- Posted Apr 29, 2018 10:24pm PDT I didn't notice any significant weight loss?
- Posted Apr 29, 2018 10:23pm PDT Yeah like, oh wow Delios is a big company with blackmail secrets. Ohhhh wow. Scary. Who cares. People don't give a shit about shady companies in...
- Posted Apr 29, 2018 9:36pm PDT And...we GET William. We get his character totally. Season 1s DUAL timelines explained him to us. We get it. Then we have him this episode saying...
- Posted Apr 29, 2018 9:29pm PDT It's really the way to go I think. I'll probably give WW another 2 episodes or so but man, I mean, why is "the valley" interesting? I mean that as...
- Posted Apr 29, 2018 9:23pm PDT Yes, exactly. So many lines saying the entire premise of the show or a characters motivations on the nose. Oy.
- Posted Apr 29, 2018 9:23pm PDT If season 1 was a well crafted puzzle box, this feels like fan fiction. I was struck how like every line of diagloue in the past (and Jesus Christ...
- Posted Apr 29, 2018 9:16pm PDT This season's 2 episodes have been frustrating. Some of the written diagloue is just fucking brutal. Making Ed Harris say out loud" we are going to...
- Posted Apr 29, 2018 8:58pm PDT I do like how Delores is basically becoming the big bad though
- Posted Apr 29, 2018 8:29pm PDT Yo this episode is pretty slow. Also being back in time with young William is groaaaaaan
- Posted Apr 29, 2018 7:12pm PDT It looks extremely repetitive???
- Posted Apr 29, 2018 7:09pm PDT Are either of those FMV games "The Bunker" or "Late Shift" any good?