439 chatty comments by "reac84"
- Posted Oct 19, 2004 4:07pm PDT me neither
- Posted Oct 20, 2004 6:48am PDT Yeah, definitely has the sad/western/animesque theme going strong there.
- Posted Oct 20, 2004 6:24pm PDT A man can dream can't he?
- Posted Oct 20, 2004 8:07pm PDT So I guess I'm not really updated on commercials. Saw the commercials for Gran Turismo 4 and Ace Combat 5 on Fox Sports as I was watching the...
- Posted Oct 20, 2004 9:02pm PDT Well I got mine off ebay, havent had a problem yet. Even modded it and it's still working great. On another note, SOX win!!!
- Posted Oct 23, 2004 6:18pm PDT Thanks man. haha. "Portions of this program contain language that some may find offensive"
- Posted Dec 11, 2004 7:13pm PST Alright guys, quick question. Does anybody know any good software for grabbing and archiving multiple copies of a website over a time period? I'm...
- Posted Dec 11, 2004 7:17pm PST yeah but i want some quick and dirty solution without having to go through possibly unsorted archives
- Posted Dec 16, 2004 6:44pm PST So my mx700 charger died on me 2 days ago. I spent an hour trying to clean the contacts and push the mouse into the charger but the damn thing...
- Posted Dec 16, 2004 6:47pm PST let's see, about a year and 3 months
- Posted Dec 16, 2004 6:51pm PST Got it. Screw logitech software. what was i thinking? As soon as i turned the software off it worked like a charm.
- Posted Dec 16, 2004 8:35pm PST I'm scared, dave
- Posted Jan 23, 2005 6:44pm PST Depends. Asimov if you haven't already done so.
- Posted Jan 24, 2005 2:39pm PST I win video games-wise. Never beat Super Mario for the NES by myself. I know how to and have seen it done plenty of times but just didn't bother.
- Posted Jan 25, 2005 7:28am PST ATTN smokez menz So I have this suite mate who lives next to me in my dorm, and everytime he takes a shower the bathroom literally reeks of...