20,200 chatty comments by "re-verse"
- Posted Nov 22, 2004 10:44pm PST argh, misreply - was supposed to go in shackbattle. if only i could really come from a simple bump... life would be so much more fun.
- Posted Nov 22, 2004 10:42pm PST Off topic, but this is easily the best thread I've read in shacknews.
- Posted Nov 22, 2004 7:04pm PST yeah i mentioned that in my prev post. What the hell were they thinking with that one?
- Posted Nov 22, 2004 7:03pm PST Wow, what a cool idea. That would assume that seperate teams would have completely different classes - or.. could mean. I doubt that will be...
- Posted Nov 22, 2004 6:59pm PST Agreed, 100%. they could have at least done something. And preferably not a huge space baby.
- Posted Nov 22, 2004 6:57pm PST Yeah i do, it messes me up in a lot of games, including HL@ especially when entering the combine.
- Posted Nov 22, 2004 6:43pm PST I love it - from animal man evolves and from man technology evolves.
- Posted Nov 16, 2004 12:01am PST UPDATE: STEAM IS DOING SOMETHING!! woot :)
- Posted Nov 15, 2004 11:56pm PST just had my first shackbattle - in anticipation for hl2 release. wow, what i had been missing for all that time =(
- Posted Nov 13, 2004 5:04pm PST so, if we took you hostage, could we make vivendi squeal?
- Posted Nov 13, 2004 5:00pm PST where it gets reallllly pathetic is you can be 99% sure that hl3 or whatever valve puts out next (teamfortress 2???), willl also be distributed by...
- Posted Nov 12, 2004 8:11am PST i can sit for 12 hours... floor will get wet, but i can sit that long. HL1 if you really looked around, and got into it could take 20 hours... If...
- Posted Nov 12, 2004 7:54am PST hopefully its going to be a long game. Waited so long for it, it would suck to play it through in one sitting.
- Posted Nov 03, 2004 8:31pm PST obviously, you have bad taste.
- Posted Nov 03, 2004 8:25pm PST i find it hard to take anyone who has "lucas" in their name as a person with a balanced and logical opinion regarding star wars ep III.