20,069 chatty comments by "re-verse"
- Posted Dec 11, 2017 12:53pm PST That is what I was thinking yeah.
- Posted Dec 11, 2017 11:16am PST You could create a wallet and do just that pretty much. I was 7 numbers off being $16,000 dollars richer that night :(
- Posted Dec 11, 2017 6:46am PST This is very true.
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 12:45pm PST United shites it sounded like to me.
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 6:50am PST My mom and dad, and pretty much all of my family members on my moms side owned community newspapers. I grew up in the office of our small weekly...
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 1:37pm PST My dad used to map out the whole world on graph paper, we found everything via trial and error.
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 12:37pm PST On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me, flynn pleading guilty On the second day of christmas my true love gave to me, kushner...
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 8:04am PST That one started bubbling up about a week ago. We'll see who else falls by the end of the week.
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 6:36pm PST Would trump even know about it if nobody sat him down and explained it? I get the feeling he isn't exactly paying attention
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 2:06pm PST Ugh is that supposed to be loosely rhyming or is it just coincidence
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 2:03pm PST With the uzi :(
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 1:17pm PST There is a future as well that involves to crash. If other crypto takes root, and is actually used as currency, BTC may take on some sort of crazy...
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 11:50am PST http://chattypics.com/files/iPhoneUpload_e28h3c0mfw.jpg
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 11:45am PST To be fair, bush was a pretty terrible president for his time, with the wars etc - It's just that trump lowered the bar so far we can look back...
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 11:07am PST Olbermann makes a case that Trump is done - absolutely. Your thoughts? I mean what he is saying sounds completely plausible, but I've thought trump...