130 chatty comments by "rapiddelivery"
- Posted Oct 07, 2006 8:32am PDT One day, a school teacher was teaching her first grade class how to associate color with taste using Lifesavers candies. The kids caught on fairly...
- Posted Nov 21, 2006 5:19pm PST I had the same problem when i used Firefox, you have to set the setting as per the instructions, close browser and retry.
- Posted Feb 15, 2007 8:32pm PST http://www.metroidmetal.com/ Honestly, the best I've heard in this genre.
- Posted Oct 25, 2007 3:27pm PDT Narrator sounds like Skwisgaar Skwigelf.... Anywho, the combat looks neat and all, but that skill tree thing really caught my eye.
- Posted Nov 29, 2007 4:43am PST Otogi and Otogi 2 :(
- Posted Dec 11, 2007 3:46pm PST I know my eyes aren't what they used to be, but that's one gigantic friggin road....
- Posted Dec 30, 2007 7:08pm PST Battlezone, the 1998 windows version ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlezone_%28computer_game%29. Great action/strategy game.
- Posted Jan 24, 2008 4:22pm PST Taste it?
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 2:07pm PST Needs more eyeballs.
- Posted Jan 30, 2008 1:48pm PST Hey, your link -> "four new screenshots of pretty space things." is broke. For me anyway.
- Posted Feb 10, 2008 1:35pm PST I like playing medic from time to time, however it's sometimes hard to find the right person to heal in a crowd (especially if every friggin person...
- Posted Feb 12, 2008 2:06pm PST Wow, I suppose it's not a coincidence since the movie did have a not-so-subtle reference to the "Big Bang Theory"...
- Posted Feb 12, 2008 2:15pm PST Also, I can't wait for the religious folk to get wind of this; it's going to be messy.
- Posted Feb 29, 2008 2:37pm PST Is it just me, or is anyone else really confused as to how you make a game out of this? I'm trying to imagine how this works, but I only can...
- Posted Mar 01, 2008 4:47pm PST Kaaaahn!