4,861 chatty comments by "railchu"
- Posted Sep 03, 2002 8:18am PDT Yes 9.2.1
- Posted Sep 03, 2002 8:09am PDT Anyone want to have some morning fun and help me setup a DNS server?
- Posted Aug 23, 2002 5:32pm PDT thanks, forgot about that, kekek
- Posted Aug 23, 2002 4:54pm PDT Wheres ER so I can post my porno!
- Posted Aug 02, 2002 7:19am PDT 90 year old? =(
- Posted Aug 02, 2002 7:15am PDT Good Morning!
- Posted Aug 01, 2002 10:59pm PDT its not a TUMOR!!!
- Posted Aug 01, 2002 7:05pm PDT exactly, and no I dont think they do =(
- Posted Aug 01, 2002 6:58pm PDT well you only need to copy over the pk3 files if you are wanting to install the linux version in windows, or vice versa. you install the newest...
- Posted Aug 01, 2002 6:10pm PDT Cool, thanks for the info, I will have to check my local microcenter
- Posted Aug 01, 2002 6:09pm PDT If you mean install the linux point release and copy over *.pk3, yes.
- Posted Aug 01, 2002 6:06pm PDT yeah, saving to tempor~1 then copying over to where you wanted it saved is kinda sucky, wish it would just save it there in the first place
- Posted Aug 01, 2002 6:05pm PDT dammit! well i was in florida for a week, my mistake everyone, sorry =(
- Posted Aug 01, 2002 6:03pm PDT boo, i dont read that shit, sorry
- Posted Aug 01, 2002 6:02pm PDT Quake 3 Arena for $1.99 supposedly. http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0007311 But its for Linux you say?...