9,338 chatty comments by "r_picmip 5"
- Posted Jan 17, 2018 2:27pm PST I would agree but orn a 3rd watching I had no interest to watch the Harrison Ford stuff at all. I skipped past it :P
- Posted Jan 17, 2018 4:09am PST What's weird is the lack of kids roaming the neighborhood unsupervised. You would think with cell phones and trackers it would be nbd today. I...
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 3:46pm PST His conclusion is based on a subjective judgement of those stats. He formed a biased and inflamatory opinion rather than acknowledging or...
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 10:34am PST Enjoy! http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=37068820#item_37068820
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 10:22am PST Oh man that fucking Shacker who said that almost made me quit this site.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 10:19am PST That rant had no examples for his argument. Complete BS.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 9:14am PST Probably lack of passport if I had to take a guess. Also if he ever applied for refugee status then his home government would refuse to issue a...
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 4:01am PST Worst one I've personally seen is Mutual of Omaha. The whole building was falling apart. Best one I've seen is Mercedes HQ. Leathee EVERYWHERE.
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 3:06pm PST 3 hours. Basically after kid goes to bed.
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 2:58pm PST Yeah my wife has been using Mint for 2 years and none of the data has really pushed us to change anything. It's neat seeing the graphs though! At...
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 9:57am PST A bill to the parents?
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 9:37am PST That story definitely sounded made up. I guess there is no consequences for her lying?
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 4:34am PST My wife took up wine making. It's not a huge time commitment.
- Posted Jan 14, 2018 6:53pm PST His statement reads like an AP article.
- Posted Jan 14, 2018 5:57pm PST I mean literally what you are saying is incorrect. Re-read it.