8,840 chatty comments by "r_picmip 5"
- Posted Dec 03, 2001 2:34pm PST Military wise Mechs could be great... Take today's conflict for example. You have marines in the ground in Kandahar. These are a small number...
- Posted May 13, 2002 6:10pm PDT Have they showed one in game shot of this thing?
- Posted May 17, 2002 12:21pm PDT hearst roast
- Posted May 23, 2002 5:05pm PDT I actually found the article very informative. The fact that the game is not a sequal but a rehash of part 1 wasn't known for sure before, the...
- Posted May 24, 2002 8:11am PDT The screenies look like Magic Carpet ;D
- Posted May 27, 2002 7:26am PDT Murakumo looks great!
- Posted May 28, 2002 11:34am PDT I second that
- Posted May 29, 2002 11:01am PDT Man that cat thing is so wrong. I'm sure I'll get a giggle out of it when I play it but I can see a hell of a lot of people who are going to go...
- Posted Jun 03, 2002 2:08pm PDT If you really think they'd tell you all the bugs you have a lot to learn :).
- Posted Jun 05, 2002 12:50pm PDT Yeah it's pretty obvious
- Posted Jun 06, 2002 4:30pm PDT I wonder if this is only set on the desert planet, that would kinda suck.
- Posted Jun 08, 2002 11:16am PDT q4 or q4 test should be out by next qcon i hope.
- Posted Jun 08, 2002 2:49pm PDT I will hold you to that, sir.
- Posted Oct 22, 2002 9:13am PDT woho looks like fallout!
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 10:17am PDT Hordes of the Underdark was a great single player game. Still not as expansive as BG 1 but good in it's own right. Seeing the Drow in all their...