6,830 chatty comments by "r3ckless"
- Posted Jul 01, 2004 5:10pm PDT Its SHACKDSL
- Posted Jul 01, 2004 8:48pm PDT Estranged!
- Posted Jul 02, 2004 3:44am PDT i saw the logo.
- Posted Jul 03, 2004 6:11pm PDT Attn Workout and Fitness Menz Im 6'2" and about 175pounds. Problem is i have a significant belly despite being skinny overall. Blame it on bad...
- Posted Jul 03, 2004 6:38pm PDT nope no soda or beer, just sitting on comp all night long snacking :) WIll start lots of cardio from today, including running and lets see where...
- Posted Jul 03, 2004 8:29pm PDT its not that big a belly, but its visible when i take my shirt off :D
- Posted Jul 04, 2004 8:09pm PDT I agreeth with Seven. The girl dont deserve you if you dont listen to her.
- Posted Jul 04, 2004 8:09pm PDT or rather you dont deserve her.
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 4:30pm PDT ATTN Assembly Menz anyone got a good link on how to set up arrays in MIPS R3000 Assembly ?
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 4:51pm PDT I have done the following so far arr: .space 400 That declares an array of 100 elements (100 integers ?) if i wanna store $t0 in the...
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 4:53pm PDT after i figure out how to store in the starting location, i just increment that by 4 each time to get to the next location, im just havingr trouble...
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 5:02pm PDT Got it! :) la $a0, arr loads base address of array into $a0 correct ?
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 5:15pm PDT what do you mean after i put the base address to $a0 ? doesnt la $a0, arr set the base address to $a0 ?
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 5:19pm PDT yes, thanks
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 6:38pm PDT ATTN Assembly Menz Further help required with arrays (i cant figure them out :( ) My code and problem in reply.