10,923 chatty comments by "r1cola"
- Posted Aug 01, 2002 5:29pm PDT suck it trebek.
- Posted Oct 09, 2002 10:57pm PDT Interplay owes me another WASTELAND.... endless fun.
- Posted Nov 22, 2002 4:06pm PST "Hi Mr. Mcfatridge, im here to pick up your daughter."
- Posted Dec 18, 2002 8:47pm PST man, Splinter cell must look like a trainwreck on non-GF3 class hardware.(i.e. the minimum req GF2) since the game relies on its shadowing/lighting...
- Posted Dec 18, 2002 9:15pm PST why? why?! THIS IS THE KIND OF CRACKEDHEAD SHIT THATS DRIVING US ALL TO BAD ACID.
- Posted Dec 18, 2002 9:21pm PST it seems like the MEGAtonage of said announcement is all hype at this point
- Posted Dec 21, 2002 12:08am PST what a load, all those "features" arent even available on any shipping NVDA product and yet they say "runs only on NVDA hardware". madness
- Posted Dec 31, 2002 12:55am PST all this talk of tempest/2000/JAGUAR reminded me of the current Jag emulation scene, which has really seen some major progress as of late. games...
- Posted Dec 31, 2002 1:01am PST i thought the trailer was pretty dull. how much hype can you generate with "SHE'LL be back." ???
- Posted Dec 31, 2002 1:10am PST and this is the guy considering a run for national politics. the gipper is rolling in his grave. i know i know, not dead yet, but can you tell the...
- Posted Dec 31, 2002 1:20am PST hitler youth doing what they do best?
- Posted Dec 31, 2002 1:31am PST theres a great article in the latest high times about elvis' infamous drug usuage during his "lardass years". i only got to quickly read it at the...
- Posted Dec 31, 2002 1:38am PST many many english-as-a-second-lang'ers will be lured into this shitstorm, by only understanding the 1st word of the title. "How you say, it wasnt...
- Posted Dec 31, 2002 1:50am PST yea, under prefs/expert settings theres an option for that
- Posted Dec 31, 2002 10:37pm PST that site used tobe worthwhile