495 chatty comments by "qwplayer"
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 12:57pm PDT What about Australian release date?
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 1:20pm PDT hi im new here too Doom3 will own YES!
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 1:28pm PDT HAHAHAH best reply
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 1:36pm PDT Does anyone remember raven wads? One of the maps in raven series was an awesome map for both 4 player dm and single. We played this map in high...
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 2:30pm PDT FOOKEN yEs
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 10:56am PDT Yeah he was one of the best Doom 2 players, but never the best QW player IMO :-)
- Posted Aug 06, 2004 7:16am PDT Plot in original HL? You're joking right?
- Posted Aug 06, 2004 1:05pm PDT The Last Starfighter fuckin owned :-)
- Posted Aug 06, 2004 1:10pm PDT Yes, Descent1/2 over modem was fun
- Posted Sep 04, 2004 5:19pm PDT Umm try Firefox, its alot bettar
- Posted Sep 07, 2004 9:13pm PDT Buy a faster computer or play qw like i do
- Posted Sep 14, 2004 7:20pm PDT Totally agree with you. QW is a perfect game. And i dont think "Quake Source" would do it for me, cos there will always be something not just right...
- Posted Sep 26, 2004 7:40am PDT Yeah its easily the best adventure game ive played. Its just so awesome
- Posted Sep 27, 2004 9:45am PDT nah buy Yamaha R1 instead, the best bike in teh world
- Posted Sep 27, 2004 10:18am PDT Great news. I can't wait to play DNF.So can we expect DNF in 2005. Anyone know?