44,124 chatty comments by "qwpeoriu"
- Posted Sep 24, 2004 10:13pm PDT What are you hiring for ? Unless the programming is very specific, what does it matter what language you know ?
- Posted Sep 24, 2004 10:08pm PDT dammit, we were joking, it sucks.
- Posted Sep 24, 2004 10:02pm PDT I'll take what I can get !! even tho I get a lot more than the average nerd
- Posted Sep 24, 2004 9:56pm PDT I used to physics homework for this girl, and she turned into my first girlfriend. She had big ta-tas, too !!
- Posted Sep 24, 2004 9:51pm PDT IAWTP !!
- Posted Sep 24, 2004 9:51pm PDT the thing, you know ?
- Posted Sep 24, 2004 9:50pm PDT I like the first one, although I don't think I'd show up to eat.
- Posted Sep 24, 2004 9:46pm PDT I don't think it's that bad. Or bad at all, honestly. Bouncing ideas off of other people is a great way to learn how to program and the strengths /...
- Posted Sep 24, 2004 9:22pm PDT Why must I click on every link ?!? must chop off pointer finger
- Posted Sep 24, 2004 9:13pm PDT Uhh ... why ? He's not giving the developers a break. The only things he said they might be able to fix are the "colors" and resolution.
- Posted Sep 24, 2004 9:07pm PDT I'm broke, I'm hittin' every fun-box I can fit in.
- Posted Sep 24, 2004 8:56pm PDT What exactly is gamespot's source for saying the framerate is "off". Sorry, but that statement just sounds like complete bullshit to me. If...
- Posted Sep 24, 2004 8:40pm PDT The saturn version didn't. It ran at 60 fields / sec and I thought it played very similar to the arcade.
- Posted Sep 24, 2004 8:31pm PDT What exactly does the previewer mean by that statement ? Slow-down ? Moves don't happen at the correct frames ? That's a little vague.
- Posted Sep 24, 2004 8:28pm PDT Yay, albeit a weird yay.