7 chatty comments by "qu3ntin"
- Posted Jun 27, 2003 3:08am PDT i had this once. was a firewall problem. if you've got norton internet sec. try to turn it off and test again.
- Posted Jul 04, 2003 2:24am PDT imagine you're the pizzaboy delivering pizza to _that_ party :)
- Posted Jul 04, 2003 10:36am PDT i still like tron very much. this stuff had a huge impact on all designers. just look at all the tron games that were and are out there.
- Posted Jul 06, 2003 4:20pm PDT too bad they don't work together any more... :(
- Posted Jul 08, 2003 11:22am PDT if it hurts go see a doctor. two friends of mine are deaf on one ear because of a "little" ear infection.
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 2:46am PST try this: int x=0; somefunc(&x); this way you pass the adress of an actual int variable to the function. cause most probably the...
- Posted Oct 15, 2008 1:12am PDT "please warez me!"