5,463 chatty comments by "punchdog"
- Posted May 09, 2018 9:46am PDT Wrong display, thanks though.
- Posted May 09, 2018 6:20am PDT I guess, but I consider the knowledge of greater value. He will explain as much as you want as he goes through each step in the process. If I look...
- Posted May 09, 2018 6:16am PDT Yes, exactly.
- Posted May 09, 2018 6:08am PDT Yeah, I've been through the rtings settings and did a bunch of research on the avs forum for optimizing the display. Things can be very subjective....
- Posted May 09, 2018 5:32am PDT He seems to be very reputable and highly skilled.
- Posted May 09, 2018 5:31am PDT All video aspects of my system. LG B7 65", Denon AVR X4000, XB1X, PS4 Pro, Switch.
- Posted May 09, 2018 4:59am PDT I have an appointment for this guy to calibrate my LG B7 65": http://www.hdtvbychadb.com Anyone done professional cal on a recent display?...
- Posted May 04, 2018 4:37am PDT That's fucking cool!
- Posted May 02, 2018 4:22am PDT That's pretty cool. It'll be great when they can finally catch it. Wonder when they'll start trying to return the 2nd stage?
- Posted Apr 25, 2018 5:18am PDT Wow, thanks for sharing that!
- Posted Apr 24, 2018 5:31pm PDT Seconded! Style, taste, alcohol content?
- Posted Apr 24, 2018 4:35pm PDT Eat poop, poop coffee, problem solved.
- Posted Apr 20, 2018 3:17pm PDT C7 damn it!
- Posted Apr 20, 2018 3:17pm PDT LG B6, 65". EOT.
- Posted Apr 20, 2018 4:52am PDT Oh shit, pics!