1,094 chatty comments by "plat2on1"
- Posted Jan 08, 2007 7:44pm PST here is what a HD-DVD insider at avsfourm had to say about this. "The format is actually 51 gigabytes (17 gigabytes/layer). And it is just at...
- Posted Jan 16, 2007 1:51pm PST you keep saying she wasn't following too closely but you cant ignore the laws of physics here :|
- Posted Feb 10, 2007 4:52pm PST buffalo WHR-G54S same hardware but $20 cheaper!
- Posted Mar 24, 2007 10:06pm PDT 75% of the PAL library is backwards compatible currently, thats a few more then 2...
- Posted Mar 26, 2007 12:27pm PDT got nothing :(
- Posted Apr 20, 2007 1:55am PDT there is no cover on it, that is the die. definitely not 65nm.
- Posted May 03, 2007 1:05pm PDT dont do it.
- Posted May 08, 2007 11:57pm PDT having more then one device behind wireless bridge mode is not recommended as it is not a true transparent bridge. you should set it up in WDS.
- Posted Jun 01, 2007 8:53pm PDT its for people who don't know what a router is. comcast actually supports it if you need to call tech support.
- Posted Jun 01, 2007 9:03pm PDT that would put him behind double NAT, even worse then what hes got now.
- Posted Jun 13, 2007 6:26pm PDT its a public hospital, that should say it all
- Posted Aug 03, 2007 7:31am PDT the FIOS dvr is more expensive and is the same motorola box so good luck :
- Posted Aug 06, 2007 11:01am PDT say you want it wired for gigabit ethernet, problem solved
- Posted Aug 08, 2007 1:18pm PDT how about a pic of the DVD tray, does it have a newer drive?
- Posted Aug 08, 2007 2:38pm PDT take a picture of the DVD tray