14,477 chatty comments by "pixelat3d"
- Posted Oct 09, 2007 11:33pm PDT That depends very much on who wants to know = )
- Posted Oct 09, 2007 11:03pm PDT Catch 22 IMO. Bioshock is a single game, but if you score the orange box, you have to score the combination of episode 2, portal, and TF2. Makes...
- Posted Oct 09, 2007 10:59pm PDT Video games ARE art. You walk around in a gigantic 3D painting following a storyline. Anyone who thinks they are anything else is horribly ignorant...
- Posted Oct 09, 2007 8:05pm PDT City 17 is getting attacked by paper! quick, use the gravity gun to get scissors and SAVE THE WORLD. I could totally work for Valve = )
- Posted Oct 09, 2007 7:53pm PDT *clears throat* ........
- Posted Oct 09, 2007 3:45pm PDT Awesome.
- Posted Oct 02, 2007 3:06pm PDT Seconded.
- Posted Oct 02, 2007 10:42am PDT that's actually a crazy awesome deal.
- Posted Oct 02, 2007 9:58am PDT Si, media gets to speak ... people like me have to have their comments deleted = )
- Posted Oct 01, 2007 9:04pm PDT It actually reminds me of Tru Calling in a lot of ways, and that show had a few seasons at lest. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll get some time to...
- Posted Oct 01, 2007 8:58pm PDT It's a good language to know, but it's fucking terrible. Still baffles me why people use it for so many things.
- Posted Oct 01, 2007 8:20pm PDT Eh, i read that back and that might have been too far = )
- Posted Oct 01, 2007 8:19pm PDT He expels lighting every time he "finishes up", he's currently working with dirty fucker studios to create an electrifying brand of snuff films.
- Posted Oct 01, 2007 8:18pm PDT Meh, writing is mediocre, but i do love seeing familiar faces getting some work = )
- Posted Oct 01, 2007 7:19pm PDT http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22478633-13762,00.html ... oh ... my ... god.