52 chatty comments by "pingpang99"
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 7:33am PDT It sounds like tool, you can listen to a clip of it on the doom 3 site in the media section.
- Posted Jul 28, 2004 11:03am PDT Software patents are wrong. Did you know Micro$oft hold the patent for the double-click?! What the fuck is this world coming to? This patent...
- Posted Jul 28, 2004 11:22am PDT So in the shell of a nut: Creative steals the pants of Carmack and sells it back to him.
- Posted Jul 28, 2004 11:29am PDT How about getting a patent for a box of shit and taking Creative to court.
- Posted Jul 28, 2004 11:34am PDT You can also attach this note: "the sound stinks, literally."
- Posted Jul 29, 2004 11:43am PDT rofflemayo
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 8:45am PDT Yea! Softdrinks rule! And snacks OMG!
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 8:54am PDT Don't even bother wiping the cheetos off your hands before touching the keyboard and mouse.
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 7:15am PDT Here are a few minor tips. - Reload after each firefight, you never know what the fuck will jump out at you next. - Check all the dark areas...
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 10:45am PDT I got Doom3 backed up on holerith cards. It's taking up all the space in the basement and the double garage.
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 10:47am PDT Hey, thanks! Those are hilarious.
- Posted Aug 13, 2004 9:57am PDT Yeah dude, put your game face on and drink gatorade!
- Posted Aug 20, 2004 8:36am PDT Some serious chattaraunga there Steve. Salivasana time!
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 8:15am PDT There was this old game called Castles way back in the Amiga days.
- Posted Sep 01, 2004 8:11am PDT This is not a Halflife2 anticipation site.