7,897 chatty comments by "pillzer"
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 10:01am PDT There is ALWAYS a need for a test. ;) Even if just for us to check how our configs will do and if we need to upgrade :p
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 9:04am PDT nope. no coop bliss.. :( * H A R A K I R I ' ED *
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 8:53am PDT Evenmore it is the same .exe as Doom3 and not a separate thing. You just need to fire up doom3.exe with a special command line. Remembering form...
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 8:51am PDT Developpers taking time to polish the game is fine, even it's great. But announcing a release date within about a day and then missing it by *a...
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 8:48am PDT Didn't we do that too in the early QW days? Hiding in the shadows in DM2 was very trendy at the time. :D
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 7:22am PDT Yeah.. it's no daikatana, but still it feels odd to know it will soon go Gold. :)
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 10:49pm PDT ack.. 11k mark and no such funny thing as 'profound' ah well.
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 10:36pm PDT It sounds like a good time to start a new 'spam to 11k' thread..
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 9:00pm PDT I haven't seen it yet.. but I have a hard time seeing how the true story of Venom could be told in a 110minutes movies. Gotta told all the story of...
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 8:54pm PDT I just got a new shiny gmail account whoohoo. Problem is this son of a fried CPU doesn't want to send a single email and keeps opening a alert...
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 7:28pm PDT Woosh 35 posts in a matter of seconds.. We're beating all records today..
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 7:27pm PDT Indeed.. You won BTW.
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 7:21pm PDT "We're all gonna diiiiiie!!" eventually.
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 7:21pm PDT easy answer: drop IE and use Mozilla/Firefox/Whatever.. I know it sound like a lazy answer, but after you've spent literally dozens of hours...
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 7:18pm PDT don't bother, that marriage thing is So overrated anyway..