7,897 chatty comments by "pillzer"
- Posted Jul 19, 2004 7:14am PDT The limit is always the one you draw. You can decide to spend X days/weeks on such map but then it might not look good or at least no as...
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 7:11pm PDT Might be because a number of people are away on vacations these days
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 6:39pm PDT good point, I should do the same
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 11:02am PDT Aye, just came back from a week long holidays in the mountains, to find that it's gone gold but thread hasn't even gone over 7000.. :( Everyone...
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 5:21pm PDT me to
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 5:11pm PDT hey that might actually prove efficient. maybe.
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 4:58pm PDT That'd be cool. Especially since I'm leaving for holidays saturday and will be out of net access for a while :p
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 4:31pm PDT I recently solved the problem by putting the radio sound level very high and then actually forcing myself to wake up and physically get up or at...
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 4:19pm PDT Source? it's the HL2 engine? Is that some kind of HL2 disguised partial test?
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 5:21am PDT hmm I have a Canadian handy and I need to upgrade for Doom3... hmmm... 1250$ you said? :D
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 2:26pm PDT yes - yes - we don't know, it's been said there's some water, but it won't be a major part of the game.
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 2:24pm PDT Many people want to compare Doom3 and Far Cry technically but I'm not sure that's a good thing. They're quite different : Doom pushes all on the...
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 11:59am PDT Co-op adds tons of fun, that's all. I understand why id didn't put it in, but that's still sad.
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 11:11am PDT Agreed. They are tons of games on PC. Except that 99% or them are totally uninovative. Some games are of good quality though, but it's just the...
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 10:03am PDT Amen to that, the Q3 tin box is one heck of a thing. It still has the place of honor on my shelves.