7,817 chatty comments by "pillzer"
- Posted Sep 16, 2017 6:22am PDT Chatty help. Chatty has been acting up for me for the last couple using Firefox.. Link when I click a post it won't open up, and I have to click...
- Posted Sep 16, 2017 6:16am PDT Holy fuck, can we do anything anymore without offending someone somewhere?..
- Posted Sep 13, 2017 8:38am PDT ...heh?
- Posted Sep 12, 2017 3:24pm PDT Nope, looks like they have gone out of their way to explicitely forbid that.. "Don't attempt to hide the device's rounded corners, sensor...
- Posted Sep 12, 2017 3:21pm PDT I'm on a win7 pc right now, can't view that shit.. :/ God is apple agravating with that.
- Posted Sep 11, 2017 6:26pm PDT Not specifically.. More GPU. Unless we are using the camera for inside-out head tracking. Then yes. Computer vision is very CPU hungry.
- Posted Sep 08, 2017 5:31am PDT iMacs are junky pieces of shit. Can't adjust the screen height? Deal breaker.
- Posted Sep 07, 2017 7:06am PDT I felt it was guilty of just going too big.. But I also found it worked much better on the second viewing because I forgot about all the silly...
- Posted Sep 07, 2017 7:00am PDT Apple's beta build are know for being mostly good, but if you can wait just wait.
- Posted Sep 06, 2017 3:22pm PDT It's not the bigger sets I have a problem with, or the price per brick. It's that sets now are so much more detailed, with lots of small pieces.....
- Posted Sep 05, 2017 1:49pm PDT I agree about your Bioshock remark though. That just felf wrong.
- Posted Sep 05, 2017 1:48pm PDT lol " HR Giger's Alien Worker Simulator". I'd play that game.
- Posted Sep 05, 2017 1:47pm PDT The 90s shoot em up where you play an owl?
- Posted Sep 05, 2017 4:45am PDT Same here. The world and atmosphere looks wonderfull, but the gameplay looks less exciting. I hope it won't turn into another Bioshock 1.
- Posted Sep 01, 2017 3:23pm PDT I'm sort of trying to do this on the cheap though.