20,491 chatty comments by "phipple"
- Posted Feb 29, 2008 2:03pm PST Faraday had asked if he'd been exposed to any electromagnetic radiation. Remember when he let that whole underground bunker blow?
- Posted Feb 29, 2008 2:01pm PST "...which is amazing, because that frigid bitch hate's everything)." AMIRITE? Is that what you were going to say? just playin' :)
- Posted Feb 28, 2008 6:46am PST A host of Atari games. Tanks, planes, pitfall... I forget exactly all the games. I discovered it at my cousin's house when I was around 4-5. I...
- Posted Feb 28, 2008 6:44am PST haha, so you came across an androgynous gold-digger?
- Posted Feb 28, 2008 6:41am PST Yeah, but this is a community and I think we generally support each other when asked. I give my condolences to a "total stranger" here on the...
- Posted Feb 28, 2008 6:39am PST Thanks for whoever voted :) I'll repost it in the morning chatty or possibly wait for the beginning of the evening one.
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 9:12pm PST Hey guys, if you have a second, vote for my girlfriend's pup in the Bissel contest...
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 9:04pm PST I read a study that showed that smoking weed makes the smoker 10 times more likely to have a heart attack.
- Posted Feb 25, 2008 5:15pm PST it sucks that no one finds this interesting :P
- Posted Feb 24, 2008 6:21pm PST This whole concept could be really slick if someone pushed it through.
- Posted Feb 24, 2008 5:12pm PST Wow, that was..uncanny.
- Posted Feb 24, 2008 5:06pm PST *shudder. There was a speck on her arm. And do I even need to point out the elbows?
- Posted Feb 24, 2008 4:54pm PST Modular Computers So, the concept of modular computers is very old, and I believe one system that implemented it in the 80s was the b25/26 or...
- Posted Feb 24, 2008 4:44pm PST I'm going to sweep up this post and dump it in the GARBAGEFAIL
- Posted Feb 24, 2008 9:49am PST BS, don't cover that up. You meant "wtih" - "...drink beer while taking it hard!"