15,315 chatty comments by "phate81"
- Posted Jan 23, 2018 3:12pm PST What could you even buy with that much money? I mean even a private island costs only half a billion.
- Posted Jan 23, 2018 1:41pm PST Hell, turn it into a reality TV show format. Thats obviously what the people want since they elected Trump. Call it Celebrity Indictment or...
- Posted Jan 23, 2018 9:50am PST This guy has never been to San Francisco if he thinks shit in the streets is an African thing.
- Posted Jan 23, 2018 7:02am PST Glad to see Blade Runner up for several. It's visually the best movie I've seen in a while.
- Posted Jan 23, 2018 5:32am PST Honestly considering prices and availability these days I would seriously go with the pre built.
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 9:34am PST A net negative for sure. The point being that video games really do produce value to mankind while Crypto currencies are based on pure greed and...
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 9:22am PST Video games can: -create jobs (an entire industry!) -sharpen reflexes and dexterity -keep your mind active -be educational and informative...
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 8:18am PST Imagine if all this computing power was used for something that's actually useful or beneficial to mankind.
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 8:13am PST Except we aren't out of money
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 3:50pm PST Yup. Having a black president caused the GOP to lose their god damned mind.
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 6:05pm PST I dunno, maybe not use Facebook as a news feed considering it isn't a real news source? Maybe use it for its intended purpose of connecting...
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 7:31am PST They should make a White Mirror show where only the positive aspects of technology are explored.
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 5:42am PST Last time the GOP forced a shutdown they gained seats in both the house and senate.
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 5:06am PST Also, get the horizon expansion as I would consider it mandatory at this point.
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 5:04am PST The combat and actual flight controls/physics are the best out of any space sim you'll play. Most complaints revolve around a lack of direction...