28,433 chatty comments by "pgharavi"
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 12:57pm PST That was the single worst thing I have ever seen on the Internet.
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 7:47am PST I just watched Rambo last light. The previous movie I watched was the Assassination of Jesse James... I gotta say, the former was the dumbest...
- Posted Mar 03, 2008 7:45am PST Listen, I'm just like you. And at UCLA, where classes are big, attendance never, ever mattered. But once you start law school, which I swear we've...
- Posted Mar 02, 2008 2:37pm PST yes indeed.
- Posted Mar 02, 2008 2:35pm PST As someone who has never played WoW or any MMO, how is getting your account hacked even possible? I mean, is it any different (i.e. easier) than...
- Posted Mar 01, 2008 8:23am PST The controller one was a pun
- Posted Feb 28, 2008 7:40pm PST How can I "rip/record" audio from a movie file? Not too long ago I ripped a bunch of my old DVDs to my laptop to watch during the school year....
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 12:04pm PST Where do you go to school and what are you studying? Just curious.
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 9:54am PST That's exactly why I liked that one action movie from a couple years ago w/ Tom Cruise (lol) and Jamie Foxx. What was that called? Their...
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 9:51am PST Jesus, so is my grammar...lol
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 9:50am PST Ya, see that's the thing. I though he should have one best actor, not supporting. I mean, fuck, he MAKES No Country what it is.
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 9:44am PST You, you're logic is out of the ballpark.
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 9:43am PST Truly. Most of us know what happens at the end anyway, but the ending was so well done.
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 9:34am PST Does your logic apply to books and music too, or just film?
- Posted Feb 27, 2008 9:24am PST Backstreet's Back Alright?