4,750 chatty comments by "peter"
- Posted Jan 08, 2003 9:20pm PST yep, I think I could easily get addicted.
- Posted Jan 21, 2003 7:01am PST hmm "donut worry"...mmm...donuts
- Posted Feb 12, 2003 10:38am PST Probably UT3K type shadows
- Posted Feb 12, 2003 10:39am PST UT2k i mean
- Posted Feb 18, 2003 10:55am PST Oh god what next...Trespasser2??
- Posted Mar 10, 2003 8:27pm PST "centralized options for things like matchmaking" Wow! they are going to integrate their Match.com into the OS! Cool gaming will be...
- Posted Apr 29, 2003 8:51am PDT No player self-shadowing :-( That first few seconds of the video with the bad guy walking looked terrible.
- Posted May 05, 2003 6:57pm PDT agreed jumping = the suck god I had a hell of a time trying to get out of the water using those crates. Jump code needs serious work.
- Posted May 05, 2003 6:59pm PDT yeah, at first I was impressed then I realized it was just like the reflections in the health spheres in Quake3.
- Posted May 08, 2003 3:30pm PDT Aw Steve...but we all liked abusing our refresh buttons. ;-)
- Posted May 08, 2003 3:48pm PDT Wow what a great few minutes!
- Posted May 12, 2003 8:33am PDT Hmm...I wonder if the Doom3 demo is near if they are giving HardOCP a release.
- Posted May 12, 2003 9:56am PDT Last nVidia chip before Doom's release then?
- Posted May 12, 2003 10:01am PDT I did....why would a site be given an opportunity to publish timedemos if something wasn't iminent. You could claim they could have done that back...
- Posted May 12, 2003 10:07am PDT HardOCP basically was given a timedemo map to test with some nVidia guy guarding it so they wouldn't pirate it.