4,750 chatty comments by "peter"
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 10:40am PST here's somewhat of a link...
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 10:45am PST a better one http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl/1988_544764/10-year-old-preaches-hell-damnation.html
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 10:52am PST he was one tough dude. When Buster Douglas clocked him everybody was in shock like he knocked down Superman.
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 10:58am PST All of them are like that here too
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 11:02am PST no those kids were on evening news clips for months showing them standing on the streets infront of people's houses calling them "fornicators" and...
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 11:12am PST I don't think he learned any lessons. He was a thug and was always a thug. He just found an easier way to make money by beating the crap out of...
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 11:32am PST not dark but this Robot Chicken episode made me laugh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaYtjvxNcZI
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 1:01pm PST hard to find a good link to such an old story
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 5:41pm PST http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8535652.stm
- Posted Feb 25, 2010 10:22am PST coffee filter maybe
- Posted Feb 25, 2010 10:27am PST ah..makes sense. I plant about 10 tomato plants a year and never tried this upside down trick.
- Posted Feb 25, 2010 10:29am PST ?? I have squirrels, raccoons, possums, and birds and they never pay any attention to the tomatoes. My only problem is the green caterpillars.
- Posted Feb 25, 2010 10:56am PST Quake 2 suicide grenades
- Posted Feb 25, 2010 3:51pm PST man's world thingie
- Posted Feb 25, 2010 3:53pm PST they probably make defective wallboard