1,726 chatty comments by "peetabix01"
- Posted Feb 27, 2003 8:59am PST Is this still using valves version of the Q2 engine? It looks like ass. On one of the screenshots (the one with the sniper sight looking at a...
- Posted Feb 27, 2003 9:00am PST Yea, also those hardcore players would finish this in a couple of hours.
- Posted Mar 12, 2003 4:47am PST The engine supports destroyable terrian, just like Red faction (?)
- Posted Mar 30, 2003 7:56am PST Thats sucks, i'm in Denmark. I wonder if they realise that there are other countries out there apart from the USA. The euopean market is huge,...
- Posted Apr 23, 2003 5:55am PDT anyone have a mirror of this pic?
- Posted Apr 25, 2003 3:58am PDT It is set in the future but Freeman wasnt frozen its just a few years ahead of the original HL.
- Posted Apr 29, 2003 12:30pm PDT I havent seen much of any of the SH series, is it like Resident evil?
- Posted May 14, 2003 1:20pm PDT I've been waiting for a western fps. I'll take a look at Outlaws though
- Posted May 15, 2003 12:01am PDT I was watching the Call of duty trailer and thinking "hey this looks really cool". Then at the end it says "Comming exclusively to console...
- Posted May 15, 2003 12:02am PDT I was watching the Call of duty trailer and thinking "hey this looks really cool". Then at the end it says "Comming exclusively to console...
- Posted May 15, 2003 12:03am PDT oops double post, i edited the first cos i didnt thunk it went through. oh well i suck as posting
- Posted May 15, 2003 3:46am PDT aahhh, owned by a game trailer :(
- Posted May 19, 2003 6:31am PDT Carmack does a good job his engines are good. But none of them (imo) can do large outside scenes very well at all.
- Posted May 19, 2003 2:19pm PDT true, i guess we'll just have to wait and see
- Posted May 21, 2003 9:07am PDT what about the patch?