10,887 chatty comments by "peat"
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 6:07pm PDT i gotta agree, i feel more sad when 6 puppies die then people
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 6:11pm PDT is neville longbottom half blood? i don't recall
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 7:54pm PDT tool - stinkfist
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 7:58pm PDT even though I liked the move, I like your negative review for looking at it from a reasonable perspective. cookies to you
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 7:46am PDT there was a radio interview not long ago where sam neill said he would be back. I would go with his word over an anonymous source, especially...
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 11:42am PDT fried cheese sticks are the staple of every healthy diet
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 8:15pm PDT then lower the price genius
- Posted Jul 01, 2004 5:34am PDT don't bother watching past 4 if you value the goodness
- Posted Jul 02, 2004 2:03pm PDT they would mail you a bill if it wasn't a scam, no one calls to collect bills unless it's like 5 times past due
- Posted Jul 02, 2004 2:47pm PDT ...Nader doesn't stand a chance, he's not going to win and everyone knows it. It's a waste of money(and votes) to run just to make a point
- Posted Jul 02, 2004 5:00pm PDT craters?what?pics + divx plz
- Posted Jul 02, 2004 5:45pm PDT our dying day, i don't know why I know that, I dislike both
- Posted Jul 02, 2004 8:29pm PDT christian bale was rumored to be agent 47 awhile ago
- Posted Jul 03, 2004 2:56pm PDT cheesy name
- Posted Jul 03, 2004 8:07pm PDT diet and cardio,don't listen to anyone else, that's all it is. if your going to be running, i also would not recommend a low carb diet. also while...