17,404 chatty comments by "peanut-"
- Posted Jun 03, 2017 4:15pm PDT Apparently Vauxhall station has reopened so I guess that was a false alarm/something unrelated
- Posted Jun 02, 2017 5:11am PDT The PDF detailing the standards on the Better Ads website is currently download blocked by Chrome as malware.
- Posted May 31, 2017 2:06pm PDT Money. The EU really really needs our cash.
- Posted May 31, 2017 8:46am PDT Their poll lead has halved, YouGov's projection today is for a hung parliament, and even if they win (which they will tbh) Theresa May looks inept...
- Posted May 30, 2017 5:47am PDT "I was looking for a job, and then I found a job And heaven knows I'm miserable now" Just one line that says an awful lot. Morrissey may be a...
- Posted May 30, 2017 2:01am PDT I'd go Thai. Pho is great, but a really well done pad thai is one of my favourite meals and thai curries are phenomenal.
- Posted May 28, 2017 1:15pm PDT https://twitter.com/yuzuzu1018/status/868920720016855040 Maybe not quite but it's pretty good
- Posted May 28, 2017 12:34pm PDT And there we go. Fucking Honda
- Posted May 28, 2017 11:57am PDT just lol if Alonso ends up getting fucked by Honda again
- Posted May 27, 2017 10:05am PDT I'd worry about your defence more, they look like they're still drunk.
- Posted May 26, 2017 1:54am PDT There's a BBC radio show called Desert Island Discs. They talk through a guest's life, soundtracked by 8 songs the guest picks as being important...
- Posted May 25, 2017 1:55am PDT I thought the "Let's talk about...." framing was well and truly dead by now
- Posted May 24, 2017 7:43am PDT I'm sure the Tories would love to suspend campaigning indefinitely. Everyone else needs to tell the Theresa May Party to go fuck themselves from...
- Posted May 24, 2017 7:37am PDT If people don't click how will they learn about nanoballs?
- Posted May 24, 2017 2:25am PDT I've been burned by too many of these self-published internet sensations, is this one actually good? I read The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet...