17,552 chatty comments by "peanut-"
- Posted Jul 02, 2006 9:00am PDT Honestly, Figo should make the move in to acting when he retires. He would win awards for Shakespearian death scenes.
- Posted Jul 02, 2006 8:47am PDT Nothing to do with the quality of their play. Although, that, incidentally isn't very good either. In 120 minutes of football, 60 of which was...
- Posted Jul 02, 2006 8:35am PDT Damn right. If Portugal get to the final it will be a disgrace to football.
- Posted Jul 02, 2006 7:22am PDT Is the show a flop then? At the bottom, it says it might be axed mid-series.
- Posted Jul 02, 2006 3:51am PDT I think you missed a trick by not including ninjas as standard.
- Posted Jul 02, 2006 3:00am PDT Something lit a fire under Zidane's ass and he decided to show the world why people call him the best again. Seriously, it's not often I feel...
- Posted Jul 01, 2006 5:09pm PDT The USGP is all about top-end engine grunt, which the Renaults just don't have.
- Posted Jul 01, 2006 2:05pm PDT Allez Les Blues That cheered me up a bit after the England game. France really deserved that - they played excellent football, and Zidane gave...
- Posted Jul 01, 2006 1:21pm PDT Zidane is a football god. He's making Brazil his bitch here. Greatest player since Maradona by far. Ronaldinho who?
- Posted Jul 01, 2006 1:06pm PDT Scarlett Johanssen isn't even in the top 20? List = invalidated.
- Posted Jul 01, 2006 12:58pm PDT Did I forget to mention the ref was a cunt (an Argentinian one at that)? I'm pretty sure I covered Portugal's diving cuntness.
- Posted Jul 01, 2006 12:53pm PDT Ronaldo is a cunt, Figo is a cunt, and the rest of the Portugal squad are diving cunts. But none of them even begin to touch cuntdom on the epic...
- Posted Jun 30, 2006 2:50pm PDT You can't run forever.
- Posted Jun 30, 2006 1:41pm PDT If they could just blow the whistle now. Italy are going to win, and my all-Italian fantasy team defence could really do with a clean sheet.
- Posted Jun 30, 2006 10:30am PDT Got to fancy the Germans here. Lehmann in goal, and Argentina took off their best attacking options. And the jammy bastards don't know how to...