17,751 chatty comments by "peanut-"
- Posted Aug 02, 2006 4:56am PDT I'd imagine its a huge problem, with the ridiculous hyper-competitive atmosphere these banks foster. The City of London never moved out of the 80s.
- Posted Aug 02, 2006 4:54am PDT I think this place has 'hating the French' pretty much covered already.
- Posted Aug 02, 2006 4:27am PDT your mom your mum.
- Posted Aug 02, 2006 2:53am PDT This is my #1 most annoying thing on the internet. It's even worse than rediculous. Thing is, I don't think it's an Americanism. According to...
- Posted Aug 02, 2006 2:14am PDT This is so true it's not even funny. Two of my oldest male friends are gay (really), and they get so many women it's ridiculous - they just do it...
- Posted Aug 02, 2006 1:35am PDT It does? That's weird. Have you tried this: arrange the colums in iTunes so that the library window has no horizontal scrollbar. For some reason...
- Posted Aug 02, 2006 1:29am PDT But iTunes is so pretty :( Honestly, I didn't 'get' iTunes until I got past my need to micromanage my music and just let Steve Jobs do it for me....
- Posted Aug 02, 2006 1:08am PDT Sultanas are light-coloured raisins.
- Posted Aug 02, 2006 12:40am PDT I just thought about Flickr's photostream and could imagine a guy in a black polo neck wearing hipster glasses saying 'infostream'. permalink...
- Posted Aug 02, 2006 12:04am PDT Podcasting the user-powered dynamic content to the blogosphere's infostream.
- Posted Aug 01, 2006 2:52pm PDT My university wised up and just didn't have classes before 9am.
- Posted Aug 01, 2006 10:43am PDT You can't really compare on price because cars are cheaper in the US. For a 'car exchange rate' Ã¢Â‚Â¬1=$1 is probably more accurate.
- Posted Aug 01, 2006 10:35am PDT You think? I get more of a Focus ST vibe off it than VW.
- Posted Aug 01, 2006 6:40am PDT I want Turrican 2. Amiga fo' life yo.
- Posted Aug 01, 2006 5:59am PDT How can a person be expected to enjoy chocolate milk whilst wearing pants???