17,407 chatty comments by "peanut-"
- Posted Aug 21, 2017 12:33pm PDT It's exactly what people are complaining about when they hearken back to the early days of the series. None of that great cut-throat politics...
- Posted Aug 21, 2017 1:21am PDT I enjoyed it, especially that it was just a self-contained story that ended. It's not an all-time classic, TFA had higher highs but also much lower...
- Posted Aug 17, 2017 9:19am PDT Hands off Trump, this is nacho cheese
- Posted Aug 15, 2017 1:24am PDT In an ever-more fragmented media world, I don't see how broadcasting the only events that still draw the eyes of consumers to live TV on a massive...
- Posted Aug 10, 2017 5:55am PDT I remember going to the original in Madison Square Park ~12 years ago. At the time it was by far the best burger I'd ever tasted.
- Posted Aug 10, 2017 3:38am PDT Holidays in Norway require packing a couple of bottles of gin in hold baggage.
- Posted Aug 09, 2017 9:30am PDT That second one sounds fascinating, I will definitely check it out.
- Posted Aug 09, 2017 8:47am PDT Shack, I request your input on two things 1) Can anyone recommend some good WW2 history books? I like reading history, but somehow I've barely...
- Posted Aug 09, 2017 8:10am PDT I generally prefer toggle for crouch.
- Posted Aug 08, 2017 8:01am PDT MD is a huge graphical leap from Human Revolution and is something of a system hog. I would definitely play it on PC for preference.
- Posted Aug 02, 2017 1:17am PDT I love it, it's a great game. Some of the later levels are hard as balls.
- Posted Jul 29, 2017 5:09am PDT https://www.pcgamesn.com/mass-effect-andromeda/mass-effect-andromeda-sales-numbers Sounds like it made a reasonable amount of money, though no...
- Posted Jul 28, 2017 8:03am PDT Nice! I just ordered a bottle of Bruichladdich, which I haven't had for a while. It's probably my favourite non-ridiculously-expensive whisky.
- Posted Jul 28, 2017 1:16am PDT ME3: Citadel was incredibly good fun. Though really Blood and Wine is the answer.
- Posted Jul 26, 2017 1:08am PDT Lawrence of Arabia for me