355 chatty comments by "patd"
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 10:26am PDT i'm going home!
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 10:29am PDT ding ding ding
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 10:50am PDT hey no cheating >:0
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 2:01pm PDT For the people putting ua-corp as their windows background, I exported a quiet version: http://www.ua-corp.com/nosound.html
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 2:38pm PDT http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?id=8159384
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 2:27pm PDT doom3.com is now online
- Posted Jul 31, 2004 12:42pm PDT I really enjoy my M200. Works as a regulat notebook, but when I want to sketch I flip around the screen to the slate mode.
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 2:54pm PDT for the most part they are built in a plain old text editor. If you are curious about the how the files are created take a look at the .gui files...
- Posted Aug 09, 2004 1:21pm PDT free Doom 3 tshirt to the first 5 http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/default.aspx?referer=7864355 I am curious if they really send one.
- Posted Aug 10, 2004 3:05pm PDT my offer still stands http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?id=8332092
- Posted Sep 11, 2004 11:23am PDT Excellent, I have acquired Burnout 3 and finally got around to getting Xbox Live...the fun starts tonight after work!
- Posted Sep 11, 2004 11:29am PDT I'll set it up tonight...will be patd if available (probably not)
- Posted Sep 16, 2004 8:04am PDT I should be there...I am a little rusty after not playing for 7 months. Maybe training will help :P
- Posted Sep 21, 2004 11:49am PDT 2nd'd...great for gui's too
- Posted Oct 04, 2004 2:51pm PDT Anyone here use the Gimp (specifically the refocus plug-in) willing to do me a favor?