6,019 chatty comments by "paper chase guy"
- Posted Feb 25, 2001 3:17am PST nothing like sabado gigante at 3 in the morning.
- Posted Feb 25, 2001 3:51am PST that pedialyte stuff you give to kids when they have diarrhea is supposed to work.. Never tried it myself since I rarely drink anymore. But it's...
- Posted Feb 25, 2001 3:53am PST maybe denny's has it on the menu.
- Posted Feb 25, 2001 4:22am PST whoa, old!
- Posted Apr 11, 2001 2:19am PDT OMFG FIRST!
- Posted Apr 11, 2001 2:25am PDT hehe, i'm down to like 5. oh well.
- Posted Apr 12, 2001 12:37pm PDT so you don't buy the game, take the key, create an account (after you do this the key is no longer needed...) and return the game. basically,...
- Posted Apr 12, 2001 12:40pm PDT agreed. Probably just retailers being paranoid.
- Posted Apr 12, 2001 12:41pm PDT yeah, it's still stupid, I was just trying to explain the "logic" behind it. :) Guess that was what you meant.
- Posted Apr 12, 2001 12:47pm PDT heh, I was wondering about that bombardier laser... that happened to me all the time and I thought it was a feature.
- Posted Apr 12, 2001 1:38pm PDT the code is fine if it works right, though. On both cable and 56k i've had smooth games, pretty much as smooth as the original, whose netcode was...
- Posted Apr 12, 2001 1:38pm PDT being tribes 2, not unreal :)
- Posted Apr 12, 2001 1:41pm PDT it seems like there is a leak of some sort. I played it on a machine with 128 megs.. first two maps are fine, but after that it gets progressively...
- Posted Apr 12, 2001 2:21pm PDT absolutely. I love the game to death, I just wish it were smoother running. For now though, I mostly can look past it though, as I am having...
- Posted Apr 12, 2001 8:54pm PDT agreed. I'm even on a winmodem, and it plays great. Maybe he had bad redjacking?