10,538 chatty comments by "owly"
- Posted Aug 27, 2004 7:00am PDT Yeah...his right foot was all out of whack.
- Posted Sep 02, 2004 9:09pm PDT His eye was put out by a football. No joke.
- Posted Sep 06, 2004 8:40pm PDT Check out the decemberists. Similar to Belle & Sebastian and their singer's voice sounds like Jeremy Enigk.
- Posted Sep 13, 2004 9:49pm PDT blackula
- Posted Sep 22, 2004 8:30pm PDT I need to send this parcel with the profit projections to Pete Porter in Pasadena....
- Posted Sep 22, 2004 11:32pm PDT Mcafee's Virusscan Enterprise Edition is actually very good. Much better than the retail version.
- Posted Oct 02, 2004 10:14am PDT Fear is a great way to control the masses.
- Posted Oct 02, 2004 10:41am PDT Anyone whose opinion is influenced by that clip is a fool, no doubt... But for people who already have a negative view of the party, it's pretty...
- Posted Oct 10, 2004 10:12pm PDT Just watched it the other day... ...and you're right...the dialogue is amazing. Linklater has a gift for making a movie where people just sit...
- Posted Oct 25, 2004 9:40pm PDT You want the Presentation Server client. It's the same as the ICA client.
- Posted Oct 31, 2004 12:24am PDT Zombies Ate My Neighbors!
- Posted Nov 12, 2004 5:27pm PST Smashing Pumpkins - Porcelina
- Posted Nov 12, 2004 5:29pm PST And just about any Explosions in the Sky
- Posted Nov 13, 2004 11:38am PST http://www.torrentflux.com/ Browser-based torrent management. o/
- Posted Nov 15, 2004 12:22pm PST Explosions in the Sky and The Smashing Pumpkins. SP was kind of hit and miss, though. Sometimes they sucked live, other times they were...